Balboa Park Golf Course, Weekday Event
3-Month Low Handicap Index will be used for this event.
White Tees (68.7/119) will be used for this event.
NOTE - Some players may be designated to play from the red tees with applicable adjustment to their Course Handicap per USGA rule 3-5.
- Event Description
- ALL PLAYERS/TEAMS PLAYING FROM THE WHITE TEES..
- One ball is played per hole (unless a ball is lost and then 1 ball replaces it and is played until holed out.
- One player tees off; his partner hits the 2nd shot. Original teeing partner hits the 3rd and so forth, that is, alternate.
- One ball is played; one score will be the recorded per hole.
- Decide in advance who will be teeing off on the First hole:
- That Player will Tee off on odd holes (1, 3, 5, 7, ….); his partner will Tee off on Even holes (2, 4, 6, 8,…). No player is to tee off on consecutive holes.
- Player Teeing off will decide on which ball to play on that hole (his or his partner’s). DO NOT SWITCH BALLS IN THE MIDDLE OF A HOLE. (If you have a lost ball on a hole, the player who teed off should replace his ball with another of the same kind.)
- The player with the lower hc will get 60% of his hc strokes added to 40% of the hc of the higher hc player. This will determine the Team HC.
- Play the ball down.
- Play ready golf.
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2018, 10:22:51 AM by Josh Ginsburg