Balboa Park Golf Course, Banquets
- Event Description
WHERE: The Old Spaghetti Factory in the Gaslamp area
When: Tuesday, 1/16
- No-host bar from 5 pm.
- Brief Meeting to elect the new Board and other high profile matters
- Dinner: 6 pm
Menu (and some of you haven't old me yet what you want):
- Salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Choices of entrees:
- Meat Lover’s Treat: Sicilian Meatballs, Italian Sausage and Spaghetti with rich meat sauce.
- Baked Lasagna
- Chicken Marsala
- Gluten-Free pasta available.
- If you’re Vegan/vegetarian, we’ll order for you separately, but I need to know in advance.
- Vanilla ice cream for dessert.
- At least 3 Gift Certificates for 4-somes from several of our Away golf courses,
- About 30 Gift Certificates from several Happy Hour restaurants,
- the ReadeRest eye glass clips (that you may have seen me wear on my shirt (as seen on Shark Tank)) along with a special one-time discount to buy from the company, and
- that crowd favorite: over $1,000 in CA$H, from the night’s drawings AND as set aside by Treasurer Larry Chvatal!
WE’RE RESTRICTED TO 100 ATTENDEES ..so those registering AND PAYING will be guaranteed to be admitted (and fed)! There is room for about a dozen more....
- You can make a check out to me and
- (a) hand it to me at 1/10 course events,
- (b) leave it for me in the pro shop in an envelope, or
- (c) pay me on-line at
- Venmo: @Peter-Berk
- Squarecash: $berkabee1
- UNTIL 1/10/18 (first Weds event of the year): $40
- After 1/10/18, while it is unlikely any late comers will be accepted, cost will be $50.
DON’T FORGET: When entering, I need to know what your entree orders(or special dietary restrictions) are. Easiest approach is to ORDER when SIGNING ON!! Don’t leave it to chance that you’ll remember later..after all, Charlie (Chance) has been really busy lately.
See (a hundred of) you January 16th.
Last Updated: Jan 1, 2018, 1:07:41 PM by Peter Berk